Since debuting on Denman Street last summer, Jennifer and Bill Marsh’s Hub Restaurant (1037 Denman Street) has become synonymous with West Coast comfort food, Pacific Northwest craft beers and BC wines. And this year, just in time for spring, they’re relaunching a new menu with some deliciously creative items that include Grilled Pork Cutlet with celeriac mash, seasonal vegetables and honey mustard sauce, and the uber-healthy Quinoa Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, dried fruit, mint, cilantro, feta cheese, shredded beets and masala-infused vinaigrette.
Want to know more? Hub Restaurant’s weekly specials include:
- Monday – $2 off Patio Favourites (mimosas, margaritas and mojitos)
- Tuesday – All craft beer pints are $5
- Wednesday – 50% off all bottles of wine
- Thursday – $3 off beer flights (4X 4oz glasses)
- Friday – $2 off all Classic Cocktails (always doubles)
- Saturday – $2 off double Jack & coke, brunch served 10am – 3pm
- Sunday – $2 off Caesars (always doubles, five different kinds), brunch served 10am – 3pm
And between 3pm-5pm daily, the restaurant’s entire appetizer menu is only $7! So stop by, grab a seat at the bar and chat with Ashley (during the day) or Paul (in the evenings). We hear the lobster wings are a must!