This year, more than ever, we encourage you to love your city! All month long, participating neighbourhoods in Vancouver are showing off LOVE with the Love Your City Contest.
You’ll be able to explore over 16 iconic Vancouver neighbourhoods and find all the fun Instagrammable spots for a chance to win individual prizes in each BIA and a Grand Prize worth over $4000! More information can be found here.
As of Friday, Feb 4th, The West End will have THREE installations for you to checkout:
- WKNDRs Installation at Jim Deva Plaza on Davie Street
- Neon Hearts in the trees at the West End Community Centre on Denman Street
- Three Giant Sweetheart at the Listel Hotel on Robson Street
How to Participate:
Starting Feb. 1st, #FindLove in Vancouver neighbourhoods for a chance to win the big grand prize of goodies from each participating neighbourhood, valued at approx. $4000!
1. Visit any (or all!) of the participating neighbourhoods throughout the month of February (list of neighbourhoods is on the next slide)
2. Look out for the love installation and take a photo of/with it (could be a giant sweetheart candy, wooden hearts, murals, banners, art installation and more!)
4. You’ll be automatically entered to win! Good luck.
Enter as many times as you like! Each post is an entry. Each installation and photo can only be entered once per account. Contest goes until Feb. 28, 2022.
Do all of that, and you will be entered to win a grand prize package from all participating neighbourhoods! We’ll also be running other smaller prizes every few days, so be sure to follow us on Instagram to stay updated.
Cambie Village ♡ Collingwood ♡ Downtown ♡ Dunbar ♡ Gastown
♡ Marpole ♡ Mount Pleasant ♡ Point Grey ♡ Robson
♡ South Granville ♡ Strathcona ♡ The East Village
♡ The West End ♡ West 4th ♡ West Broadway ♡ Yaletown