2018 marks the 18th Annual Tourism Challenge, which brings 29,000 tourism professionals and volunteers together from April 21 to May 31, 2018. This event is proudly supported by the Vancouver Attractions Group, Tourism Vancouver, and the Vancouver Hotel Association.
The West End is participating in the Tourism Challenge as part of the Discover Your Neighbourhood program for the 4th year, and is proud and excited to welcome everyone to our amazing neighbourhood.
We invite Tourism Challenge participants to explore our “Three Great Streets” – Davie Street, Denman Street, and Robson Street. Our neighbourhood’s close proximity to English Bay, Stanley Park, and the downtown core is matched with a diverse and colourful community of amazing people.
Go to Jim Deva Plaza located at the corner of Davie and Bute Streets to figure out the secret phrase. Next, make your way to one of our partnering businesses and say the phrase to receive your TWO West End stamps.
We have five stamp locations to choose from:
- Peaked Pies – 975 Denman Street. Open daily from 8:00am to 9:00pm.
- The Quick Nickel – 1778 Davie Street. Open Monday to Thursday from 10:00am to 7:00pm, Friday and Saturday from 10:00am to 8:00pm, Sunday from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
- Styo Dessert – 907 Denman Street. Open Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 10:30pm, and 1:00 pm to 10:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Cup Sushi & Burrito – 903 Denman Street. Open Monday to Thursday from 11:00am to 9:00pm, Friday from 11:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 2:00pm to 9:00pm
- 3 Quarters Full – 1789 Comox Street. Open daily (except on Tuesdays) from 9:00am to 6:30pm.
For more information on the Tourism Challenge, visit: www.tourismchallenge.ca